Give Away Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Capitalized terms used and not defined below have the respective meanings assigned to them in the Official Rules, available here.
- Winner(s): One (1) grand prize winner (the “Winner”)
- Sponsor: Moniworld Ltd (referred to herein as “Servitors Rising” or “Sponsor”)
- Deadline to Enter: This Experience begins immediately after the Servitors Rising NFT minting is complete, and ends 72 hours later (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor is the official timekeeper.
- Entry Limit: The maximum number of entries for any one person into this Experience (the “Entry Limit”) is ten thousand (10,000), regardless of the method of entry.
- Potential Winner Notification: A random drawing will be conducted on or after close of Entry Period. Winner will be drawn from among all valid entries received by Sponsor during the Entry Period. Potential Winner will be notified, on or after the close of Entry Period and must timely respond in accordance with the terms and deadlines stated in the Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- Prize Provider(s): Servitors Rising NFT (“Prize Provider”).
- Prize Details: (a) The Grand Prize. Winner will receive a Rolls Royce Dawn (the “Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize is strictly limited to those elements described in this Section 7. Any Grand Prize elements not specifically described in this Section 7 may be determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, present Winner with one or more Grand Prize options, from which Winner may choose one. However, Winner is not guaranteed or entitled to have the ability to request or demand any Prize elements that are not specifically stated in this Section 7. (i) Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $275,000 (USD) (ii) Anticipated Prize Fulfillment Date: TBD by Prize Provider in its sole and absolute discretion (iii) Prize Fulfillment Location: TBD (iv) Any Taxes or Fees Covered: If delivered in the United States (“US”), the Grand Prize will be delivered with applicable US sales tax, shipping fees, and registration fees, paid. If the Winner is a US resident, the Grand Prize will also include an additional Etherum payment of 25% of the ARV, excluding any Etherum component of the Grand Prize, for Winner to use to pay required US income taxes. In all other countries the Grand Prize will be shipped (net of all taxes) to the nearest deliverable location, at the Winner’s expense. Any applicable import duties, registration costs, or further taxes or duties of any nature due in the destination country will be the responsibility of the Winner. (b) Etherum Alternative. If Winner does not wish to take delivery of the Grand Prize, does not wish to accept one of the Grand Prize options presented by Sponsor (as applicable), or Sponsor determines that it cannot timely deliver the Grand Prize to Winner, for any reason, including without limitation due to legal restrictions, a force majeure event, failure of construction, or any other reason, the Winner may elect to take a Etherum alternative prize of 55 Etherum (the “Etherum Alternative”). No additional prizes or compensation of any kind will be provided if the Etherum Alternative is awarded. Winner must advise Sponsor in writing on or before deadline provided in writing from Sponsor, as to Winner’s election. If Winner does not timely notify the Sponsor in writing that (s)he is electing to accept the Grand Prize, then Winner shall forfeit the opportunity to elect the Grand Prize, and Winner will automatically receive the Etherum Alternative and not the Grand Prize. Winner’s decision between accepting either the Grand Prize or Etherum Alternative cannot be changed by Winner for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right to require Winner to take the Etherum Alternative and remove the option of the Grand Prize if the Winner does not wish to accept one of the Grand Prize options presented by Sponsor (as applicable), or the Grand Prize cannot be fully awarded or otherwise delivered to Winner on or before the Anticipated Prize Fulfillment Date stated above, for any reason, including without limitation due to a force majeure event, legal restrictions, supply chain disruptions, Prize supplier cancellation or delays, or failure of construction. Except as explicitly stated, all Prizes are awarded as is, without any representations or warranties, and cannot be transferred, sold, substituted, or redeemed for Etherum by Winner. Unless noted in the Prize details in this Section 7, Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, costs, and fees associated with Prize receipt, ownership, and/or use. In order to accept the Grand Prize, Winner must accurately complete and timely return all documentation required by Sponsor and/or the Prize Provider. All third-party names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This sweepstake is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated in any way with The company, Rolls Royce S.p.A., or its affiliates.
- Eligibility and Restrictions: This is a Grand-Prize Experience (as defined in Section 2(A) of the Official Rules). Individuals who have won the grand prize in any Grand-Prize Experience (as defined in Section 2 of the Official Rules) in the immediately preceding 18-month period are not eligible to win. Individuals may not win more than one prize within a Secondary Promotion (as defined in Section 2(B) of the Official Rules) in connection with this Experience. Age to enter: You must be at least 18 years old to enter. Prohibited Persons. In addition to those prohibited persons identified in Section 1(A) of the Official Rules, any individuals, or any employees, officers, and/or directors of the Designated Grantee(s) of this Experience are not eligible to enter or win this Experience. In addition to all of the other requirements stated in these Official Rules, if the Potential Winner is a Canadian resident, (s)he must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question to be eligible to be confirmed the Winner. Entry is subject to all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. See the Official Rules for more details and alternative method of entry. In certain jurisdictions, local rules and laws may restrict or prohibit the award of certain prizes or impose additional restrictions on participation.
- Winner Confirmation & Verification: Potential Winners are subject to confirmation and verification by Sponsor per the terms and restrictions stated in the Official Rules. As part of the Winner confirmation and verification process Sponsor may conduct background check(s) on a Potential Winner (and any Guests of Potential Winner) except where legally prohibited. Background checks may occur without any additional notice to Potential Winner and/or prior to awarding the Prize(s), as may be permitted by law. Participation in an Experience constitutes Participant’s authorization to such background checks, without Sponsor providing additional prior notice or seeking additional authorizations or consents from Potential Winner.